Our philosophy is simple. To ensure financial peace of mind for you and your family across the generations. We will provide a highly personalised service, with the aim of ‘earning the right’ to be considered as your trusted financial adviser for many years to come. We will help you make informed financial decisions to achieve your goals through personal, face-to-face financial advice.
The tailored service we provide to you will include:
- Face-to-face review meetings at an agreed frequency to suit you
- Availability to speak on the telephone between review meetings to discuss any financial matters important to you as your needs change over time
- Regular financial communications tailored to you and your interests
- Correspondence and literature that is clear and easy to understand
- Clarity and guidance in all aspects of your financial wellbeing
Through our regular client service review meetings, we will:
- Understand your financial circumstances and objectives
- Fully review your financial goals and adapt to any changes
- Review and, if applicable, rebalance your investment portfolio and fund choices
- Help you maximise your annual tax allowances
- Keep you up to date with legislation and Budget changes
- Help you to review your appetite for investment risk as your circumstances and priorities evolve, ensuring your investments continue to meet your requirements
- Encourage and listen to your feedback to ensure we maintain our exceptional standards
Working together, you will:
- Have a clear understanding of your personal and financial objectives
- Have a plan in place that is risk-adjusted and aligned to your objectives
- Have a proactive process in place to review your financial plan and consider ongoing advice opportunities as your needs change over time
Keeping You Informed
We will provide you with access to regular communications. This ensures that you are kept fully informed of how your money is being managed and up to date with all the latest economic information, including any key changes that may affect your financial future. We will agree with you at the outset what you can expect and when.
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax reliefs depends on individual circumstances.